Be one of the first to board the aircraft and enjoy lots of personal space! We block all middle seats, so they remain unoccupied. This way, you always have a window or aisle seat!
- Seat with extra legroom and more recline
- In-seat power on our Boeing 737-700, -800 and -900 aircraft
- Enjoy a free newspaper and your copy of the Holland Herald, our in-flight magazine.
From a luxurious breakfast to a delicious 3-course meal: depending on the time of day and duration of your flight, we serve a hot meal, sandwich, salad or tapas plate, and various snacks.
Naturally, our cabin crew will attend to your every need. Our Europe Business Class is located at the front of the cabin, so you are one of the first to be on your way again on arrival.
On flights between Amsterdam and Paris, Europe Business Class is divided in 2 zones. All middle seats are blocked in the front part of the cabin, whereas these seats may be occupied in the other zone. Both zones offer Europe Business Class services.
Let your worries float away as you sink into your World Business Class seat. Whether you want to grab some sleep or catch up on work, you will arrive at your destination relaxed and feeling fit as a fiddle:
- Sleeper Seat: 190 cm long, 175 degrees reclinable and equipped with a massage unit
- Privacy canopy
- Personal entertainment system
- In-seat power
- Complimentary World Business Class comfort kit
- International newspapers and magazines
Savour a delicious 3-course menu prepared specially by top chefs. All meals are served on quality crockery and accompanied with a glass of fine wine or other beverage of your choice.
Our cabin attendants are happy to help you with any request. Naturally, you can also take home one of our famous Delft Blue miniature houses filled with genuine Dutch gin!