In cooperation with Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Schiphol Travel would like to inform you about the Privium program.
Privium, the service programme for frequent fliers who want to travel unhindered. Privium membership puts the pleasure back to travelling by offering frequent (business) fliers exclusive facilities that provide speed, comfort and priority.
You can become a Privium member if you:
- are in possession of a passport from one of the countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- are in possession of a valid passport or European identity card.
- are a minimum of 1.50 metres tall (as the iris scan is mounted at about this height)
Note: The countries participating in the EEA are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
- Border passage with your irisscan
- Privium Basic membership allows a safe and fast border passage without having to show your passport. This is possible using iris scan identification. Iris scan technology works with the specific properties of your iris. Your iris is unique, which means we can use it to recognise and identify you with 100% certainty.
The Privium Plus membership is the extended Privium programme, this includes;
- Privium members can wait for their flight in comfort in our airport lounge. The Privium ClubLounge’s unique design sets it apart from traditional lounges. The entrance to the new ClubLounge is literally a giant pupil that opens when you enter, leading you into a space of more than six hundred square metres, decorated in soothing shades of cream. The ClubLounge has every convenience, such as a well-stocked bar and a Light Energy Cabin where you can recharge. Enjoy the comfortable reading corner with an open fireplace and work spaces where you can work on your laptop. The Privium ClubLounge is the perfect place to gather your thoughts, gain inspiration and network with others. You have direct access from the Privium ClubLounge to the protected area past Customs, once you have completed the iris scan.
- Parking spaces reserved for Privium members are located at the front of the P1 and P2 car parks, next to the Terminal.
- Do you need long-term parking? Then use the parking places especially reserved for you in P3 (long-term parking).