Due to the global spread of the Corona Virus countries all over the world implemented travel bans and restrictions.
Schiphol Travel offers a personalized service to help you manage your upcoming travel plans during these challenging times.
Please note unexpected cancellations are taking place and country and airline status may change at any time without prior notice.
Countries with travel bans:
Please check the IATA Travel Centre for the up-to-date list of travel bans.
Please contact your Account Managers for more information.
Supportive information on the situation
Please find below an overview of quality links about the crisis situation:
Schiphol Travel International
Click here to view a list of tips & tricks for business travel during Covid-19.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visit this website for all the preperation and rules for traveling and doing business.
- Click here for travel information and guidelines per country.
- For mobile insights on your travel destination and preparation for your business trip.
Download the app for iOS and Android
The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- IATA is keeping a list of worldwide regulations and required travel documents.
- IATA has published health and safety guidelines for travelers.
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
ICAO is keeping a list of airport regulations.