- Air Berlin
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
- All Nippon
- American Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- South African Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
The new Airbus A330 named "Raffaello Sanzio", introduced in July on intercontinental flights from Milan Malpensa, inaugurates the renewal of long-haul A330 aircraft of Alitalia.
Alitalia’s new Magnifica business class has been completely redesigned with regard to seats, catering and service and is at the top of its category globally*.
- New leather seats, "full flat" which extend into a fully flat bed position, with a massage function. Provision of 1-2-1 seats designed for those travelling individually or in pairs, on "honeymoon" seats.
- Individual 15.4-inch screens with an individual privacy device which allows only the passenger occupying the seat to view.
- Ability to change the cabin lighting system with varying intensity and colour of lights depending on the time period of the journey, designed to provide a relaxing environment and facilitate moments of rest.
- Night amenity kits, with duvets and Frette pillows.
- Cutlery and glasses designed by Richard Ginori.
- Bulgari wellbeing amenity kits with exclusive products for personal care.