Schiphol Travel App
You can use all our services via the Travel App; including travel requests, online bookings, confirmations, alerts and live tracking.
All info at your fingertips with the Schiphol Travel App
The Schiphol Travel App has been specifically designed to offer your employees and travelers up-to-date information and convenience at any time. The app helps you manage your traveler profiles through a direct connection (API) to our reservation system. It offers access to everything, including travel requests, confirmation, alerts and live tracking.
New feature: Book you own trip via the STI Travel App
Your company will get its own branded Travel Service App for iOS and Android.
This app will show you all the information you need about your trip, including handy travel guides for every destination, automatic check-in and flight updates.
This app is all you need to travel comfortably.
- User-friendly overview of all your trips
- Add any trip to your calendar
- Handy offline travel guide for each destination
- Auto login to your My.STI Online reporting environment
- Get flight update information
- Manage your traveler profile
- Book your own trip directly via the app (optional)
First time login
After installing and starting the Travel Service App, you will see the login page.
On this page you have four options:
Once arrived at the homepage, you will have a list of handy links, including your trips, travel website, i-Reporting Center and contact.
The ‘Profile’ redirects you to your traveler profile. Via this page you can view and edit all your own travel related information. Eg. Frequent Flyer, Email, Seat Preferences, Etc.
All the profile changes you will make, are updated directly in all Schiphol Travel’s systems.
My trips – Trip details
In the trip details section you can see all your booked segments: flights, cars, hotels, taxies etc.
For each destination there is a Travel Guide available with background and practical information about the destination: attractions, restaurants and cafés, nightlife, shopping, healthcare, embassies etc.
My trips – Flight details
When selecting a flight segment, you see all the departure and arrival details:
But most importantly, you are able to check-in
My trips – Hotel details
When selecting the hotel segment, you will see all the hotel information such as:
My trips – Other segment details
The other segment details include (if booked):
- Transfer details (for example by taxi)
- Car rental details (pick-up time, size/type car etc.)
- Train details (departure/arrival station and time + reservation number)
My trips – Travel guide
Combine Business & Leisure
- Offline travel guides for over 1000 destinations worldwide.
- Attractions, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, hospitals, embassies, etc.
- Offline maps and directions by foot, subway and car.
- Background and practical information for trip destinations.
- Currency converter.
- Augmented reality, nearby places, postcards and more.
Once you arrived at your destination, the ‘Explore’ section will provide you with all the information you need about your destination. Here you can find all the information mentioned in the ‘My Trips – Travel Guide’ section displayed via Google Maps.
The ‘Travel Website’ provides access to your companies personalized travel website.
You will be automatically logged in.
The ‘i-Reporting’ page allows you to quickly gain access to the My STI reporting environment.
You will be automatically logged in, provided that you have a My STI account.
- The ‘Flight Tracker’ feature allows you to track all flights currently airborne at a self-chosen place.
- There is a possibility to add more custom links.
The ‘FAQ’ page provides answers to the most relevant questions.
The ‘Contact’ section provides the contact details of the travel service.
It allows you to quickly contact the Account Manager via telephone or email.
Within the ‘Settings’ section it is possible to:
- Delete downloaded travel guides
- Change the currency
- Change the distance unit
- Information about the app
- Log out
MORE ABOUT INNOVATION
We are the only company in our sector that offers a monthly video report, which quickly brings you up-to-speed on relevant insights regarding turnover, savings, options and opportunities.READ MORE
The I-Reporting Center provides easily, daily access to all travel data for the entire company, including expenses, booked trips, tracking, and invoicing.READ MORE
Business Intelligence Tool
Our professional BI tool gives you access to the entire reporting process.READ MORE
Monitor travelers via live tracking in Google Maps and instantly view travel inquiries.READ MORE
Swiss Data Technologies
Track your global business travel expenses - anywhere, anytime.READ MORE
The Travel Hub beats all other online booking tools. It combines a number of tools and makes a booking wherever it finds the cheapest fare.